As water resource specialists we have significant experience designing, constructing and operating water and wastewater infrastructure components, and therefore can provide uniquely suited solutions for our clients and their projects. Our water and wastewater services include:
- Domestic Water Storage Tanks & Pump Stations
- Wastewater Treatment Facility Design
- EPA 503 Biosolids Processing & Dewatering
- Groundwater & Surface Water Treatment Facility Design
- Well Design & Rehabilitation
- Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems
- Water & Wastewater Permitting
- Secondary Irrigation Water System Design
- Construction Management Services for All Water Resource Solutions
Our Wastewater Engineering Group offers a full range of environmental/sanitary engineering services that may be provided independently or in conjunction with our architectural, civil, electrical, water resources, mechanical, structural, and/or transportation capabilities.
Gilson Engineering, Inc. environmental engineering team brings a variety of engineering experience and expertise to any job. Having worked with numerous municipalities, investor-owned utilities, and private-sector clients, our expertise has evolved, as has the field of sanitary engineering into environmental engineering, encompassing the management of air pollution, solid waste, and hazardous substances; along with drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater.